FS: E46 M3 Coupe Black Seats - Electric Lumbar and Bolsters - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Australia

Australia
Check out other E46Fanatics members rides in the Enthusist Directory!

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
brendan_select

My Ride: E46 330
FS: E46 M3 Coupe Black Seats - Electric Lumbar and Bolsters

BMW E46 M3 COUPE FRONT SEATS - ELECTRIC BOLSTER & LUMBAR

Very Rare! RHD Set-Up.
Please SMS me on 0433 880 915 if interested.

Hi guys. I bought these from the UK a long while back 2007?.
They had about 25,000k's use on them from so long ago.

I shipped the entire interior over in a couple of crates.

Anyway decided not to use these seats. Listed on eBay will do better deal for a fanatic...

Cheers

//https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BMW-E46-M3-Coupe-Seats-Black-Nappa-FULLY-LOADED-Lumbar-and-Bolster-Adjust/153556378084?hash=item23c0ac61e4:g:1i0AAOSwtYJdIcek

Got a feeling EBAY links dont work on this site... Anyway $2500 to Fanatics picked up...

I have never seen an Australian delivered E46 M3 with seats that are optioned like these...

They have BOTH electronically adjustable lumbar support AND electronically adjustable side bolsters.
(not heated)

Black Nappa Leather.

Extremely Good Condition - Working Perfectly.

(some switches are brand new).
Includes rear bench seat.

Pickup is preferred. Will ship but please allow up to 1 week for handling + delivery time.
I will need to arrange professional cartons...

I will use TNT Domestic or International tracked with signature required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E46 M3_Seats in Car.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	779025   Click image for larger version

Name:	E46 M3_Seats Out of Car.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	779027   Click image for larger version

Name:	E46 M3_Bolster Switch.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	779029   Click image for larger version

Name:	E46 M3_Lumbar Switch.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	779031  

Last edited by brendan_select; 07-09-2019 at 07:30 AM.
brendan_select is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:43 AM   #2
STAATS

My Ride: 2003 BMW E46 M3
Didn't realise this setup was so rare... this is what my car has... admittedly my car is a UK import but so that may explain it... TBH I have wanted a manual set as I am too tall for the electric seats as they add 1" height... combined with my sunroof and its too much for a 6ft3in guy like myself haha

They are in amazing condition but GLWS.
STAATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:04 AM   #3
brendan_select

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAATS View Post
Didn't realise this setup was so rare... this is what my car has... admittedly my car is a UK import but so that may explain it... TBH I have wanted a manual set as I am too tall for the electric seats as they add 1" height... combined with my sunroof and its too much for a 6ft3in guy like myself haha

They are in amazing condition but GLWS.
Thanks! UK Import? Did you organise that yourself? You mean was your car in the UK or you shipped it over? Or you arranged to purchase a car from the UK? Keen to learn more... I know prices are much much lower ex UK and even better from the US!

Yep I've looked at so many E46's and never once seen an Australian car with both lumbar and bolster...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2019, 08:51 AM   #4
STAATS

My Ride: 2003 BMW E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_select View Post
Thanks! UK Import? Did you organise that yourself? You mean was your car in the UK or you shipped it over? Or you arranged to purchase a car from the UK? Keen to learn more... I know prices are much much lower ex UK and even better from the US!

Yep I've looked at so many E46's and never once seen an Australian car with both lumbar and bolster...
A guy imported it with him when he moved over here and then sold it to me as it was worth more over here than in the UK... ended up being a pain as the whole underside was pretty rusted due to salting the roads over there so it has been somewhat of a curse... heavily rebuilt and modified as a Street/Track car at the moment but and will be swapped to fully fledged Targa duties when I am done with it as a street car...
STAATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:00 PM   #5
Davconelectric

My Ride: 2 dog powered sled
Very nice, Do they come with a brushed silver trim set?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Davconelectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:12 AM   #6
brendan_select

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davconelectric View Post
Very nice, Do they come with a brushed silver trim set?
Why not...

Still available and will take less $1900 to a fanatic...
EXTREMELY GOOD CONDITION Black Nappa!
Old 09-30-2019, 09:48 PM   #7
jessemu

My Ride: e46 320CI
Definitely comfy seats.

Man, I am pretty happy with the price I paid for my set with the exact same options. Some guy in QLD on the FB forums parted out his UK imported M3 after gutting it to turn it into a track car and sold me his set. Except they were Kiwi coloured so I had to get them dyed black to suit my interior.

I don't have an M3 though so I replaced my manual coupe seats with no bolsters at all to a set now identical as yours. Definitely the best upgrade I have performed so far, except this added more weight! hahaha
jessemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:53 AM   #8
brendan_select

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemu View Post
Definitely comfy seats.

Man, I am pretty happy with the price I paid for my set with the exact same options. Some guy in QLD on the FB forums parted out his UK imported M3 after gutting it to turn it into a track car and sold me his set. Except they were Kiwi coloured so I had to get them dyed black to suit my interior.

I don't have an M3 though so I replaced my manual coupe seats with no bolsters at all to a set now identical as yours. Definitely the best upgrade I have performed so far, except this added more weight! hahaha
Sounds awesome! Yep those functions are really neat! I also got a set in Red and I've had heated elements added - so = fully loaded ;-) For some reason I've hardly seen any Aussie delivered cars with heated... Not sure any?
Old 10-22-2019, 05:09 AM   #9
jessemu

My Ride: e46 320CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_select View Post
Sounds awesome! Yep those functions are really neat! I also got a set in Red and I've had heated elements added - so = fully loaded ;-) For some reason I've hardly seen any Aussie delivered cars with heated... Not sure any?
I don't even know if my seats have the heating elements. They probably do but I am not going to hook them up because the original owner of the seats kept the control unit with the buttons in his car as it has the ABS buttons etc on it.

Not too worried as I don't need heated seats in QLD. hahaha
jessemu is offline   Reply With Quote