|06-17-2019, 10:37 PM||#1|
FS: 2004 Silver ZHP, 6MT
The time has come to part with my ZHP. I've owned it for about three years, it's got 114k miles and it's currently located in Sunnyside, NY.
- Turner Motorsport adjustable front and rear swaybars
- Carbon fiber strut bar
- Bilstein B12 Pro-kit (the rear shocks were replaced about a year ago and the front struts are probably due soon).
- Brand New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
- Clear Euro lights (OEM) all around
- New battery about 1 year ago
- Just had coolant flushed
- Replaced front ZKW units with OEM AL Units (Holy crap what a big difference)
- Dinan air intake
- Airbag recall was done at BWM
- New tie-rod ends (inner and outer)
- New front sway bar end links
- Has lean codes - already replaced torn intake boots, checked DISA and replaced fuel filter.
The car is clean - no rust spots, just the usual parking dings on the back bumper from the city. The front bumper was repainted about a year ago and is still mostly fresh.
If you're interested or have any questions, text me at 646-242-8433. I'll try to post pics of the interior by this weekend. Asking $7.5k, but open to offers.
Last edited by marc-d; 11-01-2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: price drop
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|