9/11 Conspirists, More Fuel for Your Fire - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #41
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

My Ride: Inline Six
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
Can you explain to everyone here EXACTLY how AIDS kills people down to the cell/atom level? No?

Do you believe AIDS kills people?

Explain how
AIDS compromises one's immune system making them highly susceptible to bacteria and viral infections, which may ultimately result in death.

What else do you have for me?
Penguin Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #42
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by razahyde View Post
man theres a lot of guys on bush's nuts in this thread.

you have to be really ignorant, or stupid, probably the latter to think this wasnt a conspiracy...
Just because I refuse to believe that it was a conspiracy I am a Bush fan??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #43
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
AIDS compromises one's immune system making them highly susceptible to bacteria and viral infections, which may ultimately result in death.

What else do you have for me?
nonono, down to the cell, atom and molecular level, not a 5th grade answer
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #44
217Bimmer

My Ride: Dodge Durango
building 7 was obviously felled by the molten lava flowing underground.

the video above conveniently shows the collapse from a view of the undamaged side of the building, when the building was in fact severly ****ed. it was on fire for hours as a result of the wtc collapse debris, in addition many fuel tanks were stored underneath 7. it was just a matter of time.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #45
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post

the video above conveniently shows the collapse from a view of the undamaged side of the building, when the building was in fact severly ****ed. it was on fire for hours as a result of the wtc collapse debris, in addition many fuel tanks were stored underneath 7. it was just a matter of time.
lol... that's your answer?

Everyone else:

Just watch a LITTLE bit of this from 1:17:00 - on about Squibs and free fall.
This is the #1 reason I know it was brought down on purpose.

http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm
Old 02-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #46
217Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post
Ok JonJon, my agreeing with you is getting a little creepy... you are spot in every post in this thread!

From the very moment I woke up on 9/11, I thought back to Pearl Harbor and other instance in our history that we were "attacked" by the perfect enemy to retaliate upon. It all seemed a little too... convenient if that is the right word. The one main FACT that I have seen hundreds if not thousands of times is the collapse of the main WTC buildings. They did not collapse, they were demolished with explosives. It was as obvious the day I saw it as it is today, those buildings were blown up from the inside, and I don't care what anyone says about it, that is what I saw with my own eyes.
i love when retards post on the internet.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #47
'busa

Quote:
lol... that's your answer?

Everyone else:

Just watch a LITTLE bit of this from 1:17:00 - on about Squibs and free fall.
This is the #1 reason I know it was brought down on purpose.

http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm
Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

Fire Storm: WTC 7 stands amid the rubble of the recently collapsed Twin Towers. Damaged by falling debris, the building then endures a fire that rages for hours. Experts say this combination, not a demolition-style implosion, led to the roofline "kink" that signals WTC 7's progressive collapse. (Photograph by New York Office of Emergency Management)

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom approximately 10 stories about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors along with the building's unusual construction were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #48
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:
nonono, down to the cell, atom and molecular level, not a 5th grade answer
I am confident that you do not have intellectual prowess to comprehend how AIDS functions on a molecular level. I have to explain it to you at a 5th grade level because using terms like reverse transcriptase, persistent generalized lymphadenopathy, or leucoplakia would simply confuse you.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #49
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
I am confident that you do not have intellectual prowess to comprehend how AIDS functions on a molecular level. I have to explain it to you at a 5th grade level because using terms like reverse transcriptase, persistent generalized lymphadenopathy, or leucoplakia would simply confuse you.
lol well played. But your still don't know

You like google huh?
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #50
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:

Severely fvcked? some debris fell on it from a adjacent building...., thats far from severe. Show me another building in history that has collapsed in a similar manner because of similar circumstances, ther than the first and second WTC's!.

unless 9/11 was a day of a few "first times ever" in terms of structural deterioration.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #51
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanc3 View Post
Severely fvcked? some debris fell on it from a adjacent building...., thats far from severe. Show me another building in history that has collapsed in a similar manner because of similar circumstances, ther than the first and second WTC's!.

unless 9/11 was a day of a few "first times ever" in terms of structural deterioration.
First time a steel structure was brought down by fire and went against the laws of physics

times 3
Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #52
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:
lol well played. But your still don't know

You like google huh?
I thoroughly enjoyed my biology classes in high school and college, my father is a biomedical physicist, and I was in a long-term relationship with a woman who had a Ph.D. in evolutionary biology. You should have picked something IT related if you wanted to school my ass
Old 02-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #53
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
I thoroughly enjoyed my biology classes in high school and college, my father is a biomedical physicist, and I was in a long-term relationship with a woman who had a Ph.D. in evolutionary biology. You should have picked something IT related if you wanted to school my ass

217Bimmer: If you think the floors pancaked on each other... why are there squibs and evidence that floors 20, 30 and 60 floors below are collapsing before the floors above them?

Last edited by JonJon; 02-23-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #54
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa55 View Post
Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

Fire Storm: WTC 7 stands amid the rubble of the recently collapsed Twin Towers. Damaged by falling debris, the building then endures a fire that rages for hours. Experts say this combination, not a demolition-style implosion, led to the roofline "kink" that signals WTC 7's progressive collapse. (Photograph by New York Office of Emergency Management)

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom - approximately 10 stories - about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors - along with the building's unusual construction - were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.
yeah, and you can find them @ www.NIST.gov!!!!! interesting.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #55
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:
yeah, and you can find them @www.NIST.gov!!!!! interesting.
Our Government couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time, and you think they have the ability to successfully master mind something like 9/11?
Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #56
'busa

Quote:
yeah, and you can find them @www.NIST.gov!!!!! interesting.

Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #57
razahyde

My Ride: bmw m5 w/ boost!
i guess the government knew there were enough suckers living in the US to eat up everything they were giving out...

really sad if you ask me.

razahyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #58
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

Quote:

217Bimmer: If you think the floors pancaked on each other... why are there squibs and evidence that floors 20, 30 and 60 floors below are collapsing before the floors above them?

When the structural integrity of the building was compromised, steal beams literally began to snap. Those were the so-called "explosions" that people heard. And with the building quickly collapsing on itself, the pressure build-up began to blow glass windows out.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #59
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
i love when retards post on the internet.
I'll be the man in this conversation and refrain from second grade name calling. All you have to do is explain to me how buildings that were built to withstand the impact of a 747 collapsed at the speed of freefall after suffering such an impact. That's it. Explain that to me and I will admit I was wrong. Unfortunately, it is impossible to explain it to me, because it is an impossible situation without the help of explosives.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #60
217Bimmer

Quote:

ride the subway to work tomorrow. the answer may hit you 10 seconds or so before you see your train.