What current Video Games are you playing? - Page 24 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-18-2019, 01:08 PM   #461
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post

I had to do a double take as world of tanks looks pretty good on PC

I play on PlayStation and from what I heard PS4 has better graphics than PC for WoT. Idk why that would be the case though.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #462
MachRc
is married again

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
remoted into my home computer to download GEARS 5 for tonight!!!!!!!

installing remotely!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing
sipping on ginseng. Righteous wax chaperon rotating ring kings.."

Last edited by MachRc; 09-23-2019 at 04:20 PM.
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #463
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
Nice, I am still finishing off 99% in RDR2, rumors of zombie DLC for Halloween!

Also, you're the best DA ever...Hits me harder now that I have a 1.5 year old that came in after all your sh!t.

How is rdr2? I started playing that right when I started assassin creed odyssey. And had to pause rdr2.

Assassin creed odyssey was easier to just jump in and play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #464
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
How is rdr2? I started playing that right when I started assassin creed odyssey. And had to pause rdr2.

Well, RDR2 has been heralded as one of the greatest open world games of recent memory. Legions of raving fans, emotional character lines that makes you cry when XXX dies.

So yea, get back on the saddle and finish it!

rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:47 AM   #465
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:

The best game release since the original RDR
Old 10-16-2019, 11:51 AM   #466
MachRc
is married again

Quote:
Hits me harder now that I have a 1.5 year old that came in after all your sh!t.

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing

Last edited by MachRc; 10-16-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #467
Solidjake
Shifting

My Ride: 2013 328i 6MT
The tom cruise pic holy sht

I MIGHT get COD MW only because it's cross platform. I play on the pc so I'll destroy the console players. Also will get Cyberpunk 2077 and DOOM Eternal in the spring

-
-

-
-

Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #468
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
The best game release since the original RDR

I loved rdr one.

But this one seems way more involved. And I guess I'm also more lazy gamer in my older age.

But will give it a go

Quote:
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:00 PM   #469
MachRc
is married again

I really want to give this a try after playing gears 5 (mindless shooting)

But Im worried I may not have enough time

Old 10-18-2019, 03:01 PM   #470
Darkside213

My Ride: Daily Charger, 01 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Which part are you stuck at?
I'm back.

Let me get back to you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Darkside213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:10 PM   #471
Darkside213

My Ride: Daily Charger, 01 M3
Quote:
I loved rdr one.

But this one seems way more involved. And I guess I'm also more lazy gamer in my older age.

But will give it a go
This. And now with kids, I usually only have time to game on Friday/sat nights (after kids go to sleep) and nap time. Don't have kids

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Darkside213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #472
MachRc
is married again

Omg the choices [in blue] that drives this game forward is killing me. Great so far. A very witty, astute game. No controller support for pc but I have a logitech with that important left click on the top left where you grasp. Important touch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Old 10-23-2019, 04:10 AM   #473
itaintkygo

Age of employees two from Apknite with my buds, and Terraria alone. Also, just beat BioShock Infinite and don't know what life is anymore, so that's cool.
itaintkygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:48 AM   #474
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E46 ZHP TS2+ Coupe
I just don't care about multiplayer gaming anymore. I'd much rather have an immersive single-player story than deal with asswipes hacking and ruining the game. Or those who actually pay for microtransactions and have all the best weapons/items/gear/whatever from the get-go.

That and every lobby I've been in with every game I've played lately has been nothing but people from Russia or they're like nine years old.

SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:22 AM   #475
trizzuth

My Ride: Best M5 ever made
I got like 60-70% through RDR2 and stopped playing due to lack of time. I think I will re-up this winter.. it's a LOOOOONG game, but just fantastic to ride your horse around and sometimes do bad things, just don't do too many or no where will be safe.

2003 BMW E39 M5 - Current!
2001 BMW 330i - Totaled at 236K :(
1996 Mitsubishi Galant S - gone at 121K
1993 Volvo 850 GLT - gone at 89K
1987 BMW 325 - gone at 238K

trizzuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:24 AM   #476
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
I just don't care about multiplayer gaming anymore. I'd much rather have an immersive single-player story than deal with asswipes hacking and ruining the game. Or those who actually pay for microtransactions and have all the best weapons/items/gear/whatever from the get-go.

That and every lobby I've been in with every game I've played lately has been nothing but people from Russia or they're like nine years old.
I'm right there with ya. Unless you can find a group of really decent OLDER people, online gaming sucks more ass than the pr0n industry. Looking forward to RDR2 on PC, assuming I can get over the 'console-itis'.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:37 AM   #477
WDE46

My Ride: '13 128i STX
Oh **** I didn't know that was coming to PC! And one Nov 5th! I haven't played it yet. Sounds like a great winter game for me to get into. My game binge cycles have seemed to be more winter gaming and especially since I'm a homeowner this year. Winter in the south means minimal outdoor work required! Hopefully my RX480 can handle it OK otherwise I'll have to get than 5700XT sooner rather than later.

WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:54 AM   #478
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E46 ZHP TS2+ Coupe
I bought Untitled Goose Game and played it for about 15 minutes. It's pretty damn entertaining and surprisingly challenging.

SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:46 PM   #479
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
I picked up The Outer Worlds, via pain-in-the-arse redeeming process, since it came with a CPU. Had to choose between that and Borderlands 3. Haven't started into it yet, but it looks pretty sweet from the videos I've seen. If you're a Fallout 3 / New Vegas fan, it's pretty much a guarantee that you'll like it.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:50 PM   #480
SamDoe1

My Ride: Economy Hatchback
Anyone grab COD Modern Warfare? Agreed on the IDGAF about multiplayer stuff but the OG Modern Warfare had a really awesome campaign.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote