8th Group Buy for Eonon GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring + D5150 Car GPS - Page 4 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2014, 02:02 AM   #61
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANC3 View Post
Thanks for the reply but I missed the Halloween deal. I kept checking several times since I asked that question but unfortunately you responded 2 hrs before the deadline.
I think E46Fanatics deserve an extension on the deal

Do it Eonon!
Hi TRANC3, OK for your special case we can give a special coupon to order the GM5150 in discounted price, but only validate till Oct.31, before the Halloween sale finally ends. I'll PM you later with a coupon, hope you like, thanks!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:20 AM   #62
TRANC3

My Ride: E46, E92
Send a message via Yahoo to TRANC3
Thanks Eonon. I just bought it from your eBay store. Item Number: 291281777325
eBay username: mpower-project

Best Regards,
TRANC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:48 AM   #63
Av3ngeme

My Ride: 323i
Received my unit about a week after the order was placed, which is pretty good considering it even sat at customs for a day....really good shipping times. I installed it, fairly easy and straightforward although getting the damn thing in the dash all the way took 80% of the install time...holy crap there's no room back there at all, I had to remove the iPod adapter to get it in (never got a 90deg one, just the straight one that sticks out) The interface is good, the unit is fairly responsive and overall I'm impressed. Though because there is always room for improvement I do have only a few suggestions that could make it even better.

We all know the radio reception sucks, I'm not using the Eonon radio adaptor I'm using the one that I was using with an aftermarket single DIN kenwood deck...still sucks. But the radio interface could use an update. I really don't think that a selection of 6 frequencies or however many it was needs to be that prominently displayed while the tagging of the radio station and the song it's playing is stuck in a space that's barely an inch wide and has to continually scroll. This REALLY needs to be modernized, you need to have a the name of the station that's playing and the song currently playing more prominent and on two lines. Also the ability to label frequencies to station names should be implemented as well IE: Let me rename 88.50 to Live 88.5

Overall the unit is excellent, decent sound and lots of options. I'm waiting for my reverse camera to come in that I got on your facebook promotion, for only $20 to ship a free camera that was a hell of a deal. Just really concentrate on working on that radio interface

An example of something that's not too flashy but seems to have the correct things the correct size and position is the ford mytouch radio interface as seen in the attachement.

I'm really enjoying the unit though, the screen mirroring is friggen awesome!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cropped_screen_for_hd_radio.com__1.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	579326  
Av3ngeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #64
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANC3 View Post
Thanks Eonon. I just bought it from your eBay store. Item Number: 291281777325
eBay username: mpower-project

Best Regards,
Hi TRANC3, OK, thanks for your order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av3ngeme View Post
Received my unit about a week after the order was placed, which is pretty good considering it even sat at customs for a day....really good shipping times. I installed it, fairly easy and straightforward although getting the damn thing in the dash all the way took 80% of the install time...holy crap there's no room back there at all, I had to remove the iPod adapter to get it in (never got a 90deg one, just the straight one that sticks out) The interface is good, the unit is fairly responsive and overall I'm impressed. Though because there is always room for improvement I do have only a few suggestions that could make it even better.

We all know the radio reception sucks, I'm not using the Eonon radio adaptor I'm using the one that I was using with an aftermarket single DIN kenwood deck...still sucks. But the radio interface could use an update. I really don't think that a selection of 6 frequencies or however many it was needs to be that prominently displayed while the tagging of the radio station and the song it's playing is stuck in a space that's barely an inch wide and has to continually scroll. This REALLY needs to be modernized, you need to have a the name of the station that's playing and the song currently playing more prominent and on two lines. Also the ability to label frequencies to station names should be implemented as well IE: Let me rename 88.50 to Live 88.5

Overall the unit is excellent, decent sound and lots of options. I'm waiting for my reverse camera to come in that I got on your facebook promotion, for only $20 to ship a free camera that was a hell of a deal. Just really concentrate on working on that radio interface

An example of something that's not too flashy but seems to have the correct things the correct size and position is the ford mytouch radio interface as seen in the attachement.

I'm really enjoying the unit though, the screen mirroring is friggen awesome!
Hi Av3ngeme, many thanks for your review and suggestions! Glad to hear you love our unit, and enjoy your camera soon! Welcome to share with us some installation pics if you like.

And I'll reflect to your detailed advice about the radio interface to our R&D then. Thanks a lot!
Old 11-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #65
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, if any more guys would like to join the 9th group buy? Now we already have 2 guys joining in, once enough 10 collected, the GB will be activated soon! Welcome to spread the words about this awesome GB to your friends, so that we can get it started asap! Thanks a lot for your great help!

9th Group Buy List:
1. crx330
2. tne0007
Old 11-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #66
joeA4

My Ride: 325i
I just sent to the email, attn: Carlos.

Hopefully you guys find a resolution for me. THanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi joeA4, I've asked our tech about your issue. Please kindly send Email to [email protected] attn. Carlos, and send your avi files for our tech to test, pls also tell us your order No. or serial No. of the unit, we will help you further, thanks a lot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 325i Sedan M56 SULEV - Blk/Blk
- Koni FSD w/ sport springs, OEM 400M 18" wheels, M Tech II front bumper, Active Autowerke performance tune, Zimmerman slotted w/ Akebono ceramic pads, Khoalty Angel Eyes, Eonon D5150 multimedia, M3 lip, Euro tails, corners and markers

2004 Honda S2000 - Sebring Silver/Red-Black
- Bilstein PSS C/O suspension
joeA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #67
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeA4 View Post
I just sent to the email, attn: Carlos.

Hopefully you guys find a resolution for me. THanks.
Hi joeA4, we have received your Email and replied to you already after consulting our tech, please kindly check, thanks a lot!
Old 11-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #68
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, are you still waiting for Black Friday or group buy to save in this Thanksgiving? No need anymore!

Eonon is going Green All November Long even beyond Black Friday! There is Eonon Storewide Sale with UP TO 40% OFF! http://www.eonon.com/GreenNovember.aspx

You can see the GM5150 BMW Car GPS(with screen mirroring feture) is with 35% off, which only 389USD, totally the same as group buy price! You don't need to wait for 10 guys to join anymore, just order right now!

And D5150 BMW Car GPS(without screen mirroring) is with 27% off, only 329USD, also great deal! Just check here:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GM5150.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

Moreover, you will enjoy 3 special LCD Screen Wipe Stickers as a gift! Absolutely you will fall in love with the “Green November Madness”instead!

Don’t miss the best deal of the year! And get the most awesome gift for youself, your family or friend! Wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #69
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Just ordered one for the m3 and the 330!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YYCZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #70
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCZHP View Post
Just ordered one for the m3 and the 330!
Hi YYCZHP, thanks for your order! Enjoy your unit soon! You'll love it! And welcome to share with us your nice installation pics & reviews after getting it, thanks a lot!
Old 11-10-2014, 12:56 AM   #71
IronHyde

My Ride: Nothing
Hi all, just wondering if anybody else has had a problem with the touchscreen detaching and falling into the unit? The screen always pushed away a few millimeters from the unit in the top left corner from day one and I just assumed it was normal but I hoped in my car today and touched the screen and the whole right hand side has pushed in about 5mm or more...

It's only about 6 weeks old...
IronHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #72
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronHyde View Post
Hi all, just wondering if anybody else has had a problem with the touchscreen detaching and falling into the unit? The screen always pushed away a few millimeters from the unit in the top left corner from day one and I just assumed it was normal but I hoped in my car today and touched the screen and the whole right hand side has pushed in about 5mm or more...

It's only about 6 weeks old...
Hi IronHyde, no worry I'll try my best to help you. Could you please kindly tell me your Email, order No., or serial No. of the unit here or by PM? Then I'll ask our tech to check and provide you advice, thanks!
Old 11-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #73
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, are you expecting an Android unit for your BMW? Now great news to tell you that our new Eonon Android OS GA5150 Car DVD GPS has launched for you! It's a history-breaking unit with so many awesome features which will make your in car entertainment to the next high-end level!

Here are some main remarkable features to take your breath away:
-Android 4.2.2 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Fully DIY Buttons Colors
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function
-External MIC Support
-Steering Wheel Control Function

More details pls check here: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GA5150.html

If you have any question toward this unit or have interest in joining in the group buy of this unit, just feel free to let me know, thanks a lot!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 11-12-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #74
szocha1991

My Ride: BMW E46 320d
Expensive, willyou preprare some special price for e46fanatics ?
szocha1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #75
Av3ngeme

My Ride: 323i
A few quick installed pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1415910649835.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	580803   Click image for larger version

Name:	1415910664263.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	580804  
Av3ngeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #76
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Expensive, willyou preprare some special price for e46fanatics ?
Hi szocha1991, thanks for your feedback. It's normal that the cool new Android unit would be more expensive the normal windows unit.

But yes, we can arrange group buy for you guys here and provide you best discount! As long as 7-8 guys would like to join the GB of Android GA5150, I'll apply for a good price for you guys then, cheers!

Welcome to introduce our new unit to more guys and ask them to join the GB, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av3ngeme View Post
A few quick installed pics
Hi Av3ngeme, many thanks for sharing your pics! Looks wonderful in your ride!

Welcome to show off on our facebook with your pics and reviews too like many fans do! Thanks a lot! https://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 11-13-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #77
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Wow... Shipping is absurdly quick. Placed an order on monday, package showed up today. Declined it not remembering that I ordered the package and there was no way 2 day shipping happens from HK

YYCZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:38 AM   #78
crx330

My Ride: 330ci
GA5150 looks great!
Just have some questions. The WIFI is using the moblie network? Which means if my phone out of battery or no signal that the GPS would not work?
and GA5150 do not have the BMW open unit logo?

Thanks
crx330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:33 PM   #79
szocha1991

My Ride: BMW E46 320d
Hi guys, what I need to to install eonon and move climatronic to shelf below?
szocha1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:23 AM   #80
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCZHP View Post
Wow... Shipping is absurdly quick. Placed an order on monday, package showed up today. Declined it not remembering that I ordered the package and there was no way 2 day shipping happens from HK
Hi YYCZHP, many thanks for your review! Glad to hear you're satisfied with Eonon! Welcome to share with us more of your pics and reviews after your unit is installed, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crx330 View Post
GA5150 looks great!
Just have some questions. The WIFI is using the moblie network? Which means if my phone out of battery or no signal that the GPS would not work?
and GA5150 do not have the BMW open unit logo?

Thanks
Hi crx330, the GA5150 is with built-in wifi module. So you can connect the wifi directly from our unit. so you don't have to depend on the smart phone. Or you can connect wifi via your smart phone, quite convenient!

Sure the GA5150 has 86 kinds of opening logo, including the BWM one, so don't worry about it.

So gusy, welcome to join in the group buy if you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi guys, what I need to to install eonon and move climatronic to shelf below?
Hi szocha1991m yes you need to movethe climatetronic to shelf below. Welcome to buy our unit too!