The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Page 18 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #341
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
He is creepy but so is Franken and I think they are both entitled to due process.

Nothing is idiot proof. They are too determined.
As has been stated before: nobody has been denied due process. All the accused has to say is "I demand an investigation and hearing on these accusations" and due process would kick in. But, of course, that would lead to a full investigation and public hearing...so yeah.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:36 PM   #342
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson, who was under investigation for alleged sexual molestation, died of a "probable suicide," the Bullitt County coroner said.

Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell said Johnson drove onto the bridge over the Salt River on Greenwell Ford Road in Mt. Washington, parked on the north side of it and shot himself in front of his car. His body was found on the bank of the river, just past the bridge.

Just before 5 p.m. Wednesday, Johnson posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT!"

The coroner said police were alerted after someone saw that Facebook post by Johnson. Officers then pinged Johnson's phone and found his body.

On Tuesday, Johnson held a press conference at his church on Bardstown Road, where he denied the molestation allegations. According to court documents obtained by the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting, the alleged molestation took place on New Year's Eve in 2012. The alleged victim, who was 17 at the time, told authorities that she was staying in a living area of the Heart of Fire City Church where Johnson was pastor, when Johnson, who had been drinking a lot, approached her, kissed her and fondled her under her clothes.

Michael Skoler, the president of Louisville Public Media, which owns the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting, released a statement after Johnson's death:

"All of us at Louisville Public Media are deeply sad to hear that State Representative Dan Johnson has died, apparently of suicide. We grieve for his family, friends, church community and constituents.

Our Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting released a report on Johnson this week. Our aim, as always, is to provide the public with fact-based, unbiased reporting and hold public officials accountable for their actions.

As part of our process, we reached out to Representative Johnson numerous times over the course of a seven-month investigation. He declined requests to talk about our findings."

Johnson was never criminally charged.

Gov. Matt Bevin tweeted a statement Wednesday night, saying his "heart breaks for (Johnson's) family."
http://www.wdrb.com/story/37062873/k...-mt-washington
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:52 AM   #343
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Russell Simmons now has 3 rape accusations
Danny Masterson accused
Several important people I've never heard of as well, like who is Travis Smiley?
“Our God commands us to be violent towards the kuffar (infidels). Who are we? The ummah [nation] of Mohammed. So [God] also commands us to be merciful to each other. So we will be merciful to each other. And we will be violent to the kuffar." - Turkish President Erdogan, November 2019

Last edited by Act of God; 12-14-2017 at 08:07 AM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:21 AM   #344
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Danny Masterson accused
Several important people I've never heard of as well, like who is Travis Smiley?
Isn't Tavis the guy that makes all of those African-American movies about barber shops or something?
Old 12-14-2017, 10:07 AM   #345
GasKing
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 18 Tahoe RST
I thought that was that other black guy

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 10:19 AM   #346
SamDoe1

My Ride: Economy Hatchback
Quote:
Danny Masterson accused
No clue, I had to google him. Apparently some talk show host or something like that.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:37 AM   #347
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I thought that was that other black guy

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
Hmmm, not sure. This is the only other black guy I know of...

Old 12-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #348
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR

Sent while enjoying a warm cup of Zell covfefe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BreakfastBurrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:41 PM   #349
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post

Sent while enjoying a warm cup of Zell covfefe

That's going to be an interesting lawsuit.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:14 PM   #350
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
No clue, I had to google him. Apparently some talk show host or something like that.
Crap posted in wrong thread before, now smiley is declaring that things have gone too far

He was leading the charge up until now, what an idiot
“Our God commands us to be violent towards the kuffar (infidels). Who are we? The ummah [nation] of Mohammed. So [God] also commands us to be merciful to each other. So we will be merciful to each other. And we will be violent to the kuffar." - Turkish President Erdogan, November 2019
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #351
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Danny Masterson accused

You don’t know Travis? NPR giant. Has (maybe had) his own show. Huge Obama backer along with Cornell West.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #352
VaderDave
Invictus

Quote:
Crap posted in wrong thread before, now smiley is declaring that things have gone too far

He was leading the charge up until now, what an idiot
So baffling. It's like the virulent anti-gay-crusade Republican congressmen who turn out to be closeted public-restroom cruisers. Why not just keep your head down and hope this storm passes you by?

Last edited by VaderDave; 12-14-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #353
VaderDave
Invictus

I just read up a little bit on the Tavis Smiley situation. It looks like PBS hired a law firm and did a formal investigation. Dude appears to have had multiple coercive sexual relationships with underlings and to have created a hostile and abusive work environment.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:16 PM   #354
VaderDave
Invictus

Prominent Democrat Congressperson offers easy solution for sexual harassment in Congress: stop dressing like a bunch of slut-hors.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politi...tur/index.html
Old 12-14-2017, 02:36 PM   #355
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Prominent Democrat Congressperson offers easy solution for sexual harassment in Congress: stop dressing like a bunch of slut-hors.

bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:39 PM   #356
ti317

Quote:

Some nerve! Look at her! She’s a hot little minx herself!

Old 12-14-2017, 03:20 PM   #357
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread

Quote:

So those opposed to this idea deny that a person’s dress could never be harassment?

Legally isn’t harassment rest in the eye of the beholder whether intentional or not?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.

Last edited by swordsman11868; 12-14-2017 at 03:20 PM.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #358
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
IDK, Whenever I go to a club the most sluttiest dressed girls are usually the most sluttiest

Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:44 PM   #359
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
IDK, Whenever I go to a club the most sluttiest dressed girls are usually the most sluttiest

That only works in the old Eastern Bloc.

I usually go for the ones with the modern Drive walkers. They’re ready to party!

Old 12-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #360
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Some guy named Farenthold - repub congressmen from Texas says he will not run for re-election (amid allegations of blah blah blah).
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote