|10-14-2019, 12:29 AM||#1|
Nappa Black E46 M3 coupe interior part out
Located in ATL, can ship at buyers expense.
otherwise I’d prefer a local sale.
- Driver and passenger front seats, heated, powered, and lumbar. $450 obo (driver seat needs bolster repaired)
- Rear seats complete $250 obo
- Front and rear door cards (all but driver side have aluminum trim) $300 obo
- Full interior $800 (all seats and door cards)
- Black arm rest, 7/10 condition could use a rewrap, $35
- Black Non-M front seat headrests for driver and passenger, excellent condition $60
- OEM E46 M3 illuminated shifter “goose neck”, 7.5/10 condition, lights up perfectly! Will not include shift ring base, $70
A few things to note:
Drivers door card arm handle needs to be put back together. The black leather needs adhesive added to prevent it from coming off of the pad. Additionally, the driver side door handle is broken, so you would need to swap yours into it. Both front door cards could use some adhesive for the leather. Both front door cards are also missing some clips that hold them into the door itself, so I suggest reusing yours or buying new ones just to be safe.
The driver side arm trim was aluminum, however it was becoming separated and the only way to remove it without damaging the arm rest was to rip it off. The arm rest can still be put back together, however I recommend you reapply adhesive to the arm pad before doing so.
This is all I can think of right now, if you have any questions or offers please feel free to comment or message me. Thanks!
Here’s the link to view photos
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|