Meet & Greet with your favorite Fanatic, GordonMurray June 19/20. - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums

Regional Forums
General discussion, upcoming events and questions about what's going on in your area.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-20-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
GordonMurray

Meet & Greet with your favorite Fanatic, GordonMurray June 19/20.

I'll be at the USGP June 19-20. I'll be signing autographs, owning people and displaying my F1, BMW and P-Car knowledge. For the race I'll be on Turn 1 but I'll also be there Saturday for the lengthy qualifying sessions. Come buy me a beer.

Seriously though, I figure any Fanatics going to the USGP can't be bad, so if you want to meet up for some BBQ/Fosters or looking to hang out for a bit, come stop by. As the event gets a little closer we can pick a spot/time.

I'm meeting some friends there and just extended the invitation in case people are going that have never been...or people are looking for some time to kill.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:48 AM   #2
coffee
Waiting for my V8 4door M3!

My Ride: is Pepsi blue
Send a message via AIM to coffee
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonMurray
I'll be at the USGP June 19-20. I'll be signing autographs, owning people and displaying my F1, BMW and P-Car knowledge. For the race I'll be on Turn 1 but I'll also be there Saturday for the lengthy qualifying sessions. Come buy me a beer.

Seriously though, I figure any Fanatics going to the USGP can't be bad, so if you want to meet up for some BBQ/Fosters or looking to hang out for a bit, come stop by. As the event gets a little closer we can pick a spot/time.

I'm meeting some friends there and just extended the invitation in case people are going that have never been...or people are looking for some time to kill.

Where is this taking place at?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:49 AM   #3
Tenchi
Just a Brand-wh0re Elitist

My Ride: 330i, 535i
Send a message via AIM to Tenchi
Quote:

I would love to go, but Indianapolis is too far.

Quote:
Stay away from FedEx if you want your packages delivered in one piece.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
GordonMurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee
Where is this taking place at?
Indianapolis.

It's the only time Formula 1 comes to the US. I've been before and highly recommend it. F1 is the pinnacle of motorsports.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:57 AM   #5
coffee
Waiting for my V8 4door M3!

My Ride: is Pepsi blue
Send a message via AIM to coffee
DOH , I'd love to go too but that's out of my range

Old 05-20-2004, 10:02 AM   #6
GordonMurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee
DOH , I'd love to go too but that's out of my range
I live in South Florida.....I'm probably further away than most of you. Although I booked my flight a couple months ago, same with the hotel. I also have a friend driving from D.C.

Tickets should still be available - not turn 1, but maybe one of the vistas (not bad, I sat there in 2001). It's a great experience and F1 Babes > *.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:13 PM   #7
GordonMurray

Such a weak showing for a forum celebrity. Luckily you have a couple weeks to build more hype.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:45 PM   #8
GordonMurray

In case you haven't heard, I'm now a political prisoner:

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...84#post1624884
Old 05-24-2004, 09:52 PM   #9
mbixler

My Ride: 01 325 xi
Send a message via AIM to mbixler
Gezzz, someones ego is a bit large

Old 05-25-2004, 07:57 AM   #10
GordonMurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbixler
Gezzz, someones ego is a bit large
It's all in good fun. I offered to buy the first round.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:50 PM   #11
GHoStRidEr4450

My Ride: 4Runner
Quote:
I live in South Florida.....I'm probably further away than most of you. Although I booked my flight a couple months ago, same with the hotel. I also have a friend driving from D.C.

Tickets should still be available - not turn 1, but maybe one of the vistas (not bad, I sat there in 2001). It's a great experience and F1 Babes > *.
I didnt realize that you lived in south florida gordon....I live in Sarasota, its only 40 min south of Tampa. Where abouts do you live in the sunshine state? BTW this is on a totally friendly basis, I know you have taken alot of flak on this forum....

Old 05-26-2004, 09:51 AM   #12
GordonMurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHoStRidEr4450
I didnt realize that you lived in south florida gordon....I live in Sarasota, its only 40 min south of Tampa. Where abouts do you live in the sunshine state? BTW this is on a totally friendly basis, I know you have taken alot of flak on this forum....
Fort Lauderdale - right on the Intracoastal. If you're ever in town I'd love to see your car.
Old 05-26-2004, 04:47 PM   #13
GHoStRidEr4450

My Ride: 4Runner
Quote:
Fort Lauderdale - right on the Intracoastal. If you're ever in town I'd love to see your car.
Absolutely, my girlfriend is going to Nova University in Ft Lauderdale, so I might do that! Its good to see some fanatics in the florida area.

Old 06-07-2004, 11:32 AM   #14
GordonMurray

It's only two weeks away. First beer is on me, unless you're a Ferrari fan..

Last edited by GordonMurray; 06-07-2004 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:11 PM   #15
GordonMurray

Bump for USGP crew.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:23 PM   #16
GordonMurray

A few days away. :wavey: