FOR RENT: $35 shipped, Koch Tools Differential Bushing Extractor/Installer/Remover - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > E46 BMW Tools for sale or rent

E46 BMW Tools for sale or rent
List your specialized BMW tool for sale or rent it out. Looking for a BMW E46 tool, this is the forum for you. No commercial rentals allowed.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #1
drummr8

My Ride: 05 ZHP Coupe
FOR RENT: $35 shipped, Koch Tools Differential Bushing Extractor/Installer/Remover

I have both tools for servicing the bushings in the rear differential.

These tools are the legit, genuine Koch Tools.

KT20297 - For removal of the large bushing in the rear of the differential

KT20231 - For removal of the smaller bushings towards the front of the differential

RENTAL FEE (ONE TOOL): $35 shipped - Paypal me $145, I ship tool, you use for 2 weeks, you pay to ship back, I receive tool in good condition with no missing parts, you receive refund of $110.

Note: If you keep the tool beyond two weeks, you will be charged a rate of $10 per week for each week extra that you have the tool. I won't screw you over if you are a day late or something, but typically you should ship it back to me by the 14th or 15th day you've had them, and PM me tracking information.

RENTAL FEE (BOTH TOOLS): $60 shipped - Paypal me $290, I ship tools, you use for 2 weeks, you pay to ship back, I receive tools in good condition with no missing parts, you receive refund of $230.

Note: If you keep the tools beyond two weeks, you will be charged a rate of $20 per week for each week extra that you have the tools. I won't screw you over if you are a day late or something, but typically you should ship it back to me by the 14th or 15th day you've had them, and PM me tracking information.

I require the full amount up front, then I ship the tool(s) to you, you keep them for 2 weeks (14 days) and ship them back. When I receive the tool(s) back, you will receive a refund your deposit back, so long as everything is undamaged and nothing is missing. If you damage the tool severely or lose part of it, you might as well just keep the tool, and save yourself the return shipping cost.

Instructions ARE included. MAKE SURE YOU GREASE THE THREADS!

Thanks!

PS. I have tons of feedback on eBay, under the username drummr8. I ship via USPS Priority, so you will typically receive the tools 2-3 days after sending payment.

KT20297

KT20231

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by drummr8; 12-06-2017 at 01:02 PM.
drummr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
drummr8

bump - are these prices too high? I thought they were the normal rates people charged

Old 01-29-2015, 11:01 PM   #3
drummr8

bump - prices lowered

Last edited by drummr8; 01-29-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2015, 11:12 AM   #4
Strykr24

My Ride: 2000 328Ci
Interested in the rear diff pushing tool... Will it do all 3 or just the big one? Preferred method of shipping? Flat rate box?

Where'd you get the tools from?
Strykr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #5
drummr8

PM'd. I think the price difference is negligible for flat rate vs normal USPS priority.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:41 PM   #6
djdonis

My Ride: e39 540i M, 330i 6sp
Where in Charlotte are you? Any chance you would be in AT & Engineering building at CPCC central campus? Need to rent your tool for one day...

PM'ed.

Last edited by djdonis; 02-09-2015 at 03:47 PM.
djdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #7
drummr8

Tool for front bushings is out. Rear bushing tool still available.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:00 PM   #8
zimi117

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Is front bushing tool availible? I need it by this coming weekend to 60586 please PM me. PayPal ready
zimi117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:01 PM   #9
therealpbgamer

My Ride: 2002 330ci
need the rear bushing tool. U have it?
thanks
therealpbgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:36 PM   #10
drummr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpbgamer View Post
need the rear bushing tool. U have it?
thanks
Yes sir, paypal is [email protected]. I can ship the tool tomorrow if payment received tonight.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:03 PM   #11
drummr8

bump

Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
drummr8

bump

Old 06-17-2015, 10:16 AM   #13
drummr8

both tools are currently out. Estimated return date: Monday, July 6th (ish)

Old 06-28-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
drummr8

tools back in, ready for rental!

Old 06-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #15
SilberVogel

My Ride: 2002 330Ci Conv.
^ And the reason they’re back in early is because they made the job that much easier. For anyone thinking about tackling the differential bushings, these tools are a must-have.

Couldn’t ask for better service or faster shipping from drummr8, and having the right tools makes a world of difference. Don’t pay a shop to do this. Rent the tools, save some money, and do it yourself in a day.

Oh, and use the “friends and family” option when sending money via PayPal. Guy’s got enough credibility here and elsewhere, and is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks!

DIYs help you save money with repairs; let
help you save money with the parts.
SilberVogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #16
drummr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilberVogel View Post
^ And the reason they’re back in early is because they made the job that much easier. For anyone thinking about tackling the differential bushings, these tools are a must-have.

Couldn’t ask for better service or faster shipping from drummr8, and having the right tools makes a world of difference. Don’t pay a shop to do this. Rent the tools, save some money, and do it yourself in a day.

Oh, and use the “friends and family” option when sending money via PayPal. Guy’s got enough credibility here and elsewhere, and is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks!
appreciate the kind words. bump!

Old 07-19-2015, 07:40 PM   #17
drummr8

bump

Old 07-28-2015, 04:44 PM   #18
drummr8

bump

Old 08-07-2015, 03:36 PM   #19
Vas

My Ride: zhp
Pm sent.
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:31 AM   #20
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
Where ar eyou?!!? I need you!!11
tks is offline   Reply With Quote