Making my 2001 bmw 330i go bwaaaap bwaaap - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
Brandad69

Making my 2001 bmw 330i go bwaaaap bwaaap

I'm really trying to make this thing pull more then it already does, I can't find very many performance mods for the 330i but I'm sure someone here knows where I can, I'm pretty new to this stuff so I'm sorry in advance for the way I'm writing this out lol basically I just want to know what I can do for it and where to get the parts, maybe advice too if anyone's got any
Brandad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #2
Spannerhead

My Ride: '02 330i/5 slicktop
The only N/A mods that help at all are headers and a tune. The M54 is pretty maxed out from the factory.

Beyond that, forced induction or S54 swap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Past BMWs:

Past Other: '85 GSL-SE '88 JZA70 '86 4K quattro '85 RX-7 S '85 RX-7 GSL
Spannerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:57 PM   #3
BaliDawg
DEADBEEF BAADF00D

My Ride: E39 E46 E84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandad69 View Post
I'm really trying to make this thing pull more then it already does, I can't find very many performance mods for the 330i but I'm sure someone here knows where I can, I'm pretty new to this stuff so I'm sorry in advance for the way I'm writing this out lol basically I just want to know what I can do for it and where to get the parts, maybe advice too if anyone's got any
Read this thread.
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=884584

Diff with higher ratio peps it up.

BaliDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2019, 07:21 PM   #4
Dogthebountyhunter

My Ride: 03 M3 Vert 2005 745i
Cheapies:
Headers, Intake, tune, pullies

Mediumish price : cam upgrade, nitrous, light weight flywheel, custom turbo kit with diy tune

Expensive: supercharger kit, turbo kit

Dogthebountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #5
armenh7

My Ride: 2002 325i
Turbo. Not cheap though. Sell your E46 and get a G35 https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0R6qNMSomHfNTV

PA Soft
Driver:

Program:

Last edited by armenh7; 08-14-2019 at 11:35 AM.
armenh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 12:48 AM   #6
darkfires102

My Ride: 325xi, '07 E60 M5
Year: 2003
Transmission: 5spd Manual
Other than headers, maybe a higher ratio diff, I wouldn't bother. M3's are plentiful and cheap (depends), just buy one of those.
darkfires102 is offline   Reply With Quote