E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. E46 General
    So the other day I posted that all my coolant flew out of my expansion tank on the way home the other night. I re bleed the system, but I didn't add any more antifreeze. Last night it was extremely cold with the wind chill, went to start my car and the alternator was struggling. I hooked it up...
  2. E46 M3
    Car froze last night and when I went to open the door, you guessed it, the window wouldn't roll down a bit to let it open. I thought the window was going to break, but it didn't. I had to fineness it shut also because again, the window wasn't that oh so important inch down. I thought it was cold...
  3. E46 Showroom
    So I went to a car meet sunday morning a couple weekends ago. Lots of awesome cars. But my favorite was the M3 Frozen Black Edition (http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2011-bmw-m3-coupe-frozen-black-edition) . Only 20 were made! BMW kept one in germany and the rest were a USA special edition...
  4. E46 General
    Excuse me for this rant, but I have to say it... Does anyone else have problems with their front windows on their coupes? Every time it gets a little frosty outside the window refuses to scoot down the 5-8mm it needs to to clear the frame that it hides in! What a stupid design! A buddy of...
1-4 of 4 Results